Bathroom Trends 2019 / 2020
Following on from last year’s popular trend of marble bathrooms with black showers, we are excited to currently be working on a black showers and marble bathroom scheme for a Hilton Hotel giving them a luxurious and modern feel that is hot on trend.A current favourite of interior designers, architects, hoteliers and developers both for the Hotel Industry and the Residential Market, there is a myriad of ways to pull off this trend:
An adaption to this trend that we are seeing now and popular for 2020
- Swapping out chrome taps and fitting matt black taps, giving an upscale monochrome look with minimal fuss and cost.
- All black for the vanities, toilets, shower fixtures and fittings.
- Circular mirrors in a black frame
- Coloured or digitally printed splashback could be incorporated with matt black shower fitting and fixtures with a clear or smoky grey glass shower screen
- Solid surface products such as Corian, Quartz, Silestone, Porcelain Tiles and Marble can be used in black as splashbacks, vanities, floors and walls to really bring this look to life whether in hotels, restaurants, gyms, spas or in your own home.
- Metallics – Rose Gold, Cooper, Gold vanities, shower screen fixtures, mirrors
- Gold Vein Marble in solid surface vanities, and shower enclosure wall panelling this effect can also be created with a glass splashback
- Bold Dark painted walls with matching vanities
- Pink – Giving the appeal of a Miami hotel room, pink splashbacks, pink mirrors
- Decadent Botanical Garden inspired wall paper to complement metallic shower screen fixtures, coloured solid surface vanities such as Corian, Silestone and Hanex